Feature of the Season

Feature of the Season
Fullmetal Alchemist New movie Visual

Thursday, February 23, 2017

[ Blog ] Pokemon Duel : Recovering lost account.

--
So last February 9, 2017 an expected update was held by The Pokemon Company (TPC). Hours after the maintenance, I tried to open the app and a message pop up when I opened it. The message included was, I have to [reboot] or [update] my account on iTunes App Store. I was redirected to the store but no update button was showing.

(Without prior knowledge that TPC does not acknowledge account back ups on my GameCenter Account.)

 With no update button showing for the app to update, I deleted the app and decided to install it again after. When I opened the app, it generated a new Support ID , which means it is a new account. Disappointed and in disbelief for the lost account, I hurried to check pokemon forums and their website for probably solution.
--
And on that date, February 9, I immediately email few pokemon email that I availed on the forums and on site suggestions. It took four days for Pokemon Support to reply, which I discovered a day after. I gave them the following information needed. It took then another 4 days for them to give a proper solution.
--
I suggest for others to put your Support ID as the Subject Title, for faster replies. The four days that made me wait for so long was probably , because they negate to action emails with no direct matter. 

If you want to recover your account as well, Support ID is a must know. If you have not taken note of it, it's a no chance of getting your account back. Also, try to message either of these emails (shufflecs@pokemon.com),(duelcs@pokemon.com),(auto_reply@cs.pokemon.co.jp)(support@pokemon.com) . But the one whom Im replying with was support@pokemon.com



1 comment: