Feature of the Season

Feature of the Season
Fullmetal Alchemist New movie Visual

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

[BLOG] Pokemon Days -1 and Nendoroids

Ever since the release of Pokemon Go, the augmented reality game of Niantics, to the Philippines the weather seems to be upset getting it's lazy people walking around like some zombie Apocalyse. Kidding aside, despite of busy rejecting reality I was able to reunite with my college friends/classmates. It seems that our school have been a Pokestop/Gym location and everyone on their free time sweeps like hell. Haha. One brighter lesson for them is that most likely you're having better future being a Pokemon Master than having a better grades at your Master course.

I havent really done much, probably barely doing much with the APP, first it was costly (money and effort efficiency), second I noticed how hard it is living in rural. You have only two pokestops and one gym to access, if you compared going to the real or center city. Finding pokemon is also hard, but this issue is cosiderable, since it's the main thing and reason why it was launched anyway.

------


Yesterday I pre-ordered Nendo Sora and Nendo Shiro, I predicted and estimated I could fully pay the items by December and on January I could finally wait for them to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment