Feature of the Season

Feature of the Season
Fullmetal Alchemist New movie Visual

Monday, November 02, 2015

[ Blog ] Halloween's Break

(SUMIMASEEEEEEEN! - Shouyo Hinata)

So Im gradually behind from my anime lists this season, added that my laptop is broken! Laptop doctor said my drivers were uninstalled (from the reboot mistake) and had to taken it with him for a day. 

 I cant even think of myself from skipping anime/manga in three days. Luckily, I was able to go to the mall and bought the stylus pen for my iPad. I've been busy with digital drawing since then. (posted it on instagram tho)

---

Lists to update.
[Review:App]
Saiko, MangaPanda,Soccer Spirits
[Review:Anime]
Prince of Tennis Movies//Chihayafuru (Anime)//Bonjour Koiaji Patisserie
[Review:Manga]
Shoukugeki no Soma//My Hero Academia//Chihayafuru
Haikyuu//Noragami//One Punch Man
[Anime Seeds]
Almost all.




No comments:

Post a Comment