Feature of the Season

Feature of the Season
Fullmetal Alchemist New movie Visual

Friday, November 20, 2015

[ Daily Blog ] Anime Fall 2015 Update

 Due to my nature of being lazy, here I am updating the fall series that I have been backing up to now. My friend said it's already winter season so getting piled up with the new stories I have to do this even if I do not wanted to. Let's just see if I regret it or not. Haha.
 Young Black Jack : Episode 5 - 7 : One shot-s stories with Hazama are feeding up the fan base. The Vietnam episode gives the view of war doctors with the addition of the new male character ,also, adds up to what was lacking on our beloved student doctor. I believe that it is one of the reasons why Hazama became unlicensed from the previous series. To his actions for being human. (Black Jack series) The mood was eerie to someone like me who hates violence and human erroneous judgement. I'm really looking forward towards the end.

 
 
---
K: Return of Kings : Episode 5 - 7 : Elaborated, boring conversations with a vast battle between the Green, Blue, Red and Silver King killed my curiosity and enthusiasm. The addition of the Grey King was unexpectedly expected, iykwim. Great sceneries and camera angles were reduced unlike the previous episodes. I just dont get the full story yet. 
  
---
 
Haikyuu!! Second Season : Episode 6 - 7 : I didnt enjoy much of the story, too much focus on Kuroo and Tsukki's scene and intense yaoi moments. Yeah. Nevertheless, it doesnt really change much from the manga. 

1 comment: