Feature of the Season

Feature of the Season
Fullmetal Alchemist New movie Visual

Thursday, October 22, 2015

[ Daily Review ] Dance with Devils Episode 3


I'm glad that I didnt drop my hopes for HAREM!

 Today, suprisingly my guesses were thoroughly shown in this episode. The mastery of characterization, mystery in it's genre really played over the fan service. I'm excited that the blue character finally appeared on the scene, although in a glimpse. It's enjoying, cat dying episode.

The character feature, Urie Sogami. seems have a promising deep color of his voice. Ah! reminds me of Renguji of Uta Pri ! I still find the singing portion as fancy, disregarding the lyrics, the visuals seemingly fitting the story line. Still, I'm rooting for a better end on this kind of anime.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment