Feature of the Season

Feature of the Season
Fullmetal Alchemist New movie Visual

Monday, October 19, 2015

[ Daily Review ] One Punch Man Episode 3



---
Ive been loitering around telling myself how can everyone seems so pumped on One Punch Man, then it came to me... Well it's never too late to give my hopes up for this Hero. (?) Haha. The episode was fun, superb, and stupid. Getting through the center, the scenes, character style brought me back to the 90's. (Sorry Lupin !) Yes, fighting villains with long descriptive powerful explanations beaten down by a peculiar character added with a sidekick. 
I just hope that as the series continue, the production may not over power its sense of value. Ah. makes me wanna read the manga. @ _ @ I cant blame if the other characters cant tell whether he's joking or not. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment