Feature of the Season

Feature of the Season
Fullmetal Alchemist New movie Visual

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

[ Movie ] Hachiko : A Dog Story (2009)

  A drama based on the true story of a college professor's bond with the abandoned dog he takes into his home.
---
“..I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive…”
---

I'm really fond of watching a touching story, my movie experience with this one is a lifetime achievement. I grew up with my pet dogs, and knowing their life span is less to 10 years, this story explains our dog-love-story. 

  
ah gawwd! Im still finding this shitty post piercing my kokoro.

Ken: [Talking in Japanese] It's been a year, hasn't it? I wake up sometimes in the middle of the night and think about Parker. He was a good friend. I understand how you feel. Hachi, my friend, Parker is never coming home. But if Hachiko wants to wait, then Hachiko should wait. You want to wait for him, don't you? Have a long life, Hachi.

 
The story builds up treatable, - starts crying- hahahha.

Andy Wilson: Hey. You know we love you, Hachi. We want you to stay here with us. If you have to go... that's okay too. Good-bye, Hachi.


No comments:

Post a Comment