Feature of the Season

Feature of the Season
Fullmetal Alchemist New movie Visual

Sunday, April 10, 2016

[ Daily Review ] Boku no Hero Academia and Bungou Stray Dogs

I know I should have posted this before I make an official announcement of getting back but, I really want to get things smooth so here's a late pre-review for the two anime series.
---

Anime Title : Boku no Hero Academia
Episode # 1
Genre : Action, School life, Fantasy
---

I know beforehand My Hero Academy or Boku no Hero Academia, it was latter popular by the quarter end of 2015. The rumor of making it into animation was proven when the series got it's own hosting website and preview videos were uploaded , months before the airing. Setting those aside, My Hero is certainly one of the good series to check out this year. Character designs really bring that "manga/comic" side of the story's theme. Deku's voice, the main protagonist, reminds me of Yowamushi Pedal's Onoda Sakamichi, the character's voice really gave the -oomfh-, fragile part displayed on the manga. I will not give anymore further details since I wanna keep my expectations low to a good series like this. Everything is decent.

Ah, It kinda reminds me of Law of Ueki, both of them is JUSTICE DRIVEN. haha. 

---
Anime Title : Bungo Stray Dogs
Episode # 1
Anime Genre : Mystery, Supernatural, Comedy, Action
---

Missing K : Project already? Then this may be the chance to experience it'll over again! ( or so. ) Haha. It was certainly magical, odd and simply loving. There's no to question on designs, episode build up or what. All I have to do is watch the man go wreck, and conclude something out. It's certainly the story focusing about supernatural powers plus being a detective is quite dark but! it's what making your curiosity drive into this anime crazy. Let's just hope for something more. (Hoping there's a stunning bae around)

If it's definitely just like the Kings and all about killing and suicidal terms of the character, I'll freely blog about it immediately! (HAHAHA) (Even I is turning stupid about this anime) xD
---

No comments:

Post a Comment