Feature of the Season

Feature of the Season
Fullmetal Alchemist New movie Visual

Thursday, April 07, 2016

[ BLOG ] Flightless is back !!




---
So I was away for quater year, been punched by reality, knocked down and here I am guilty by pleasure. ( Yes, I thoroughly ran away from reality at the moment. ) I received a failing grade from my major killing subject and decided to take a long break from school. ( Ah! Just keeeeellll meeeeh! ) LOL.


Aside from getting wrapped up with my stupidity, I'll probably start posting all my watched anime starting where I stopped. (Digimon Tri 1 perhaps) Mostly, it'll be a review or probably all , yeah. ( My eyes are getting sleepy) Also, about the watchlist(Fall 2015), I'll update it one by one. I will probably focus on the series I've watched by that time then, do a special review to the other dropped series that time. 

Daily blog will start today , probably again, I'll make it a wrap up for an early pre-review about Spring Anime 2016. Ah! Okay! My butt's on fire so I'll start posting around the clock. 
(More classic review on the way.)

---

(Do not try this at home! Deku's plain stupid at this age though)



No comments:

Post a Comment